Bathing Ape Clothing Forum : BapeTalk.com - alessandroacq
Go Back   Bathing Ape Clothing Forum : BapeTalk.com > Blogs

Buy Authentic Bape
BapeTalk.com is the premier Clothing Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Old

My blog!

Posted 01-13-2009 at 04:34 AM by alessandroacq

Check out my Blog...that's where most of my info will be posted from now on!

The link is: alessandroacq.blogspot.com

Thanks for your interest and stay fresh!
BT All Access
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

DJ Clark Kent x Nike “2009 NBA All-Star Game” Air Force 1 Quickstrike

Posted 01-13-2009 at 02:32 AM by alessandroacq

DJ Clark Kent (you know the guy who created the desired Black Friday Air Force Ones) is now cooking up a new Air Force One sneaker to go along side with the 2009 NBA All Star game. There are said to be two colorways in this release (it is unknown to me as of now if there are going to be more. If you do know, just post it up with pictures of the colorway). The colorways both resemble the Phoenix Suns colors. I really love the 2nd ones personally. They're said to drop Feb. 13-15 at Nike Quickstrike...
BT All Access
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Bathing Ape Fire Camo Hoodie Available on Cliffedge

Posted 01-13-2009 at 02:02 AM by alessandroacq

The highly anticipated Fire Camo hoodie from A Bathing Ape is now available for purchase on Cliffedge. Its currently only available in a blue and purple camo as the orange and yellow colors are sold out (but Cliff Edge usually re-stocks). As of now (January 12th 8:01 PM EST), the blue camo is available in ONLY small and medium sizes and the purple camo is available in ONLY medium and large sizes (but once again, Cliff Edge usually re-stocks their products). They're being sold for $430 USD with free...
BT All Access
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Supreme X Visvim Release Available for Purchase on Cliffedge

Posted 01-13-2009 at 01:56 AM by alessandroacq

Cliffedge just got the Supreme X Visvim release...well everything except the jacket and cap. The release originally came with a Supreme X Visvim Jacket, cashmere beenie, cap and a pair of boots. I went to Supreme in NY about 2 weeks ago and they had the boots and jacket still in stock but everything else was gone! The beenie went for $300 I believe and the cap went for 60. The boots were somewhere around $240 and the jacket was about $700 I believe. Well Cliffedge managed to get their hands on the...
BT All Access
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Top 3 Anticipated BBC/Ice Cream Jan. 09 Releases

Posted 01-13-2009 at 12:24 AM by alessandroacq

These are the top 3 January 2009 BBC/Ice Cream releases that I can't wait for (not that I'm going to have to wait that long in the first place)!

#3: IC Multi-color Stripes T-shirt #1: Well this Tee is out already, but is never the less apart of BBC's Jan. 09 release. I love the abundance of colors and the way it looks on the all black tee.

#2: BBC Space-man Logo T-Shirt: I'm actually...
BT All Access
Posted in Uncategorized