BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

Bape Hoodie Sizing

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  osquirt 
#1 ·
I've been wanting to buy a Bape shark hoodie for the longest time, and the only thing holding me back is the sizing problem. I wear a large in Supreme hoodies, and they fit good, somewhat slim throughout the torso, and with baggy sleeves. I like the way it fits, and don't have any complaints. I also have a short sleeve bape tee in size Large. In my opinion, it fits very similar to an American large, maybe just slightly slimmer throughout the torso, but the sleeves seem to be the same, and the shoulder stitch is just a little outside my shoulders (which is good). I like the way it fits, but many people say that the shark zip ups fit smaller than the tees. Any insight would be great, I really want to get it but don't want to spend 300+ and have it not fit me.

My Measurements
32 waist
usually wear a large in tops, medium for tighter/slimmer fit
around 5' 10", around 180lbs, more muscular build than heavy

-Thanks

#2 ·
I usually order all my t-shirts Large from Supreme and to be honest you'll want to go XL for a baggy fit and L for a tighter fit on the shark hoodie. I'd suggest go XL cause I have skinny arms and the sleeves fit big on me. Keep in mind the length on the Large might be too short unless you like the short length.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.