Washing Directions - Page 8 - Bathing Ape Clothing Forum : BapeTalk.com
Go Back   Bathing Ape Clothing Forum : BapeTalk.com > BapeTalk.com > FAQ

FAQ Questions about garment care, online purchasing, shipping, etc.

Buy Authentic Bape
BapeTalk.com is the premier Clothing Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:54 AM   #106
NYCBAPE
BT All Access

NYCBAPE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I had the dreaded t-shirts ruined in the wash moment (I know I should have had it dry cleaned). My girlfriend washed some of my BBC and Bape t-shirts and of course she mixed some colors with the whites and ruined two of my Ts. Luckily the dry cleaners was able to remove the color stains, but now the quality of the shirts are ruined. FML.
NYCBAPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2011, 03:06 PM   #107
mikelandry
BT All Access

mikelandry is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what would be the best way to wash and dry shirts and hoodies for a dorm room in college? my college is pretty much in the middle of nowhere how could i easily dry my stuff out without risk damaging it but also without risk of losing or it getting stolen by having it outside?
mikelandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:13 PM   #108
bbest
BT All Access

bbest will become famous soon enoughbbest will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Hang them in your closet with a couple inches between each T. I do this at home and they dry fine over night. They really don't need to hang outside.

Please use my referral link below when signing up for spebid.com:

www.spebid.com - The most affordable way to cop authentic Bape straight from Japan.
bbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #109
mikelandry
BT All Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbest View Post
Hang them in your closet with a couple inches between each T. I do this at home and they dry fine over night. They really don't need to hang outside.
how long does it take to dry usually? what about a hoodie? or jeans? thanks
Old 08-17-2011, 03:47 PM   #110
bbest
BT All Access

Shirts are generally dry over night. I honestly never wash my hoodies but couldn't seem them taking much longer. I don't really wash jeans either haha. Unless your partying hard in them just febreeze them a bit and hang them to dry.

www.spebid.com - The most affordable way to cop authentic Bape straight from Japan.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #111
mikelandry
BT All Access

i was looking to get some BBC jeans i just thought id ask before i buy them anyways before safe than sorry:P thanks for the help.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #112
Vanity Rose
BT All Access

Vanity Rose will become famous soon enoughVanity Rose will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
look i've been telling people this for years..........if you can't pay 5 bucks to get this stuff dry cleaned then you don't need to be buying it.......just go in and tell them "hand wash air dry please"..........

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
Vanity Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:34 PM   #113
mikelandry
BT All Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity Rose View Post
look i've been telling people this for years..........if you can't pay 5 bucks to get this stuff dry cleaned then you don't need to be buying it.......just go in and tell them "hand wash air dry please"..........
are you referring to me by this?
Old 08-22-2011, 07:12 PM   #114
bbest
BT All Access

Dry cleaning is bullshit. Unless you can find someone you know or really trust, they are going to look at your Bape shit no differently than they look at Fubu and throw that shit in the washer and dryer.

There is nothing wrong with people wanting to care for the items they spend lots of hard earned money on. Or in some cases their parents hard earned money haha.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #115
mr.flip
BT All Access

mr.flip is on a distinguished road
Hey guys sorry if its in the wrong section, didnt know where to post this havent been on in awhile. Just a quick question do you guys suggest buying used Bapes that are kind of dirty? My worry is the inside of the sneakers. I just want them for beaters. Is there any good way of cleaning them really well in the inside?
mr.flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:06 AM   #116
Damyion
BT All Access

Damyion is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.flip View Post
Hey guys sorry if its in the wrong section, didnt know where to post this havent been on in awhile. Just a quick question do you guys suggest buying used Bapes that are kind of dirty? My worry is the inside of the sneakers. I just want them for beaters. Is there any good way of cleaning them really well in the inside?
Take a whiff and if they stink, I'd pass. If they actually have dirt on the inside, I'd pass. If they are damaged on the inside, you could use after market insole.

At the bowling ally's, where shoes are shared, they use industrial strength lysol to kill any germs or fungus like athletes foot. good luck!!!!
Damyion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #117
dilly2jz
BT All Access

dilly2jz has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thanks you for starting this thread. No bigger disappointment than purchasing a used bbc/bape that is dryer faded and has shrunk 4" vertically lol
dilly2jz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement