BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Thread locked] Use the new stickied guide at the top

2M views 48 replies 17 participants last post by  sjr 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I want to buy a womans jacket from bape.com (color camo long lengte down jacket) but i don't know what size to order. There is a size xs and a s
I'm a 5 foot 3 inches and asian
And usuall wear a size S or a smal medium
Have no idea, sorry :shrug:

Hello she I'm new to this I would like to order bape from zozo but it says I need a 7digit area code help please live in eastern us
You need to use a proxy to order from Zozo.

Check the how-to threads for proxies.

#6 · (Edited)
http://spebid.com/members/index.php?action=refferals;refferedby=1614
Step 1: Sign up and pay the $30 yearly fee (there's no commission or hidden fees so it's the best proxy service)
Step 2: Contact the owner (Spe) and link him to the item(s) you want to buy. He'll get back to you as soon as he can with an invoice on the total cost.
Step 3: Send him a payment for goods & services on Paypal for the amount on the invoice and you should receive your items shortly

G
#9 ·
Hi I'm trying to do my first purchase on from japan. i don't get how i am supposed to select my size. i copied the url from zozo into fromjapan but yeah i don't get how i select my size and will i get a full quote before making the first payment thanks.

#12 ·
Hey SJR, what is the best way to have FromJapan purchase the 2nd Shark Hoodie that is releasing this weekend?

https://bape.com/news/content.php?u=NjM4

Do these usually sell out very quickly on ZoZo and Bape.com? I am assuming they do so I messaged FromJapan to request for a personal shopping trip. They e-mailed me back saying they are not sure what time and location the release will be but also suggested a timed order. Do you have any suggestions on the best way to proceed with this kind of purchase? or is it already too late because of the time difference?

Thanks!

#13 ·
Online release will sell out instantly. Proxy will have no chance to buy it.

In-store release is at 12 pm JST at all Bape store locations, but it's done via lottery draw, as in you pick a number and that determines the order in which the customer is allowed into the store (numbers are distributed several hours before the store opens).

Either way, purchase is not guaranteed and FromJapan charges a fee for this service regardless of if they are successful or not.

Buying this shark at retail won't be possible. pondon is your best bet.

#22 ·
Big shoutout to sjr for making this guide. At first, it was a little confusing to navigate the Japanese websites, but with more visits, I became very familiar with how to find what I was looking for! No worries way of shopping for Bape, and lots of "retro" Bape gear. Will be posting and documenting many of the items I receive!

G
#25 ·
its good to know that i can now ship bape from japan to Denmark in Europe where i live for a cheap price. But what if i have to pay customs? Here in Denmark it will be about 100% of what i payed for the product that i ordered and thats a lot of money, so is there any way to deal with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.