FreeRange mobile reader - BapeTalk.com
Go Back   BapeTalk.com > Blogs > gen43ver

Buy Authentic Bape
BapeTalk.com is the premier Clothing Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Rate this Entry

FreeRange mobile reader

Submit "FreeRange mobile reader" to Digg Submit "FreeRange mobile reader" to del.icio.us Submit "FreeRange mobile reader" to StumbleUpon Submit "FreeRange mobile reader" to Google
Posted 08-31-2010 at 11:52 AM by gen43ver

It's been a while since my last post (it was my VISVIM G.KIEFER's pics detail) on here!

So what's up guys?! I think most of you, members, don't know that we have a blog section here on BT.

I like to see some posts from you, here, I don't ask and mean everyday but sometimes, last blog entries was from Cliffedge (yeah, real Cliffedge) and they only promote their site

By the way, today I downloaded the FreeRange mobile reader for Blackberry so I can stay update with some sites that I follow:

BBC/IC Blog

Crackberry.com Blog

Freshngood (italian blog)

Hypebeast

Likecool (I suggest to you, to follow this site/blog VERY INTERESTING)

Telefonino.net

Yahoo Sport Italy

That's all for now, I don't know what to write!

Enjoy, always, BT forum
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4290 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    freshngood e no provider mag???
  2. Old Comment
    L'ultima volta Providermag aveva dei problemi con I feeds e non riuscivo a caricarli...ora ci proveró!