BapeTalk.com - A Lazarus Envy
Go Back   BapeTalk.com > Blogs

Buy Authentic Bape
BapeTalk.com is the premier Clothing Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Old

Thank you BT...

Posted 12-30-2008 at 04:06 AM by A Lazarus Envy
Updated 12-30-2008 at 04:14 AM by A Lazarus Envy

Well 2008 is damn near over & it's been an interesting year. We had the villians become mods, DJ hit his 20,000 post, I believe the term "2rd" was coined this year, making it into a thread that thizz started before it was locked became an olympic event, we've also seen a lot of people get banned for whatever reason. Aside from all that it's been a tough year for me in my personal live I've dealt with a lot that stemmed from being in between jobs for a long period of time (it's hard...
The Detroit Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Censored 11

Posted 11-25-2008 at 06:29 PM by A Lazarus Envy

Ok let me get this out the way first I AM NOT RACIST in any way shape or form.

With that said I present to you the "Censored 11" these are 11 cartoons that have been pulled from syndication think of these as the black sheep of the Warner brothers collection they have not been showed on t.v. officially since the 60s. due to there either racist or violent tones videos exist online and you can get them on ebay in a bootleg collection but Im with most people when I say NOT...
The Detroit Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ashes and Snow Pt. 2

Posted 11-10-2008 at 06:04 PM by A Lazarus Envy

I guess people felt the first entry decided to post 4 more pics. for those of you that didn't bother to look it up on google its cool I'll post some more pics. check it out...

The Detroit Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ashes and Snow

Posted 11-08-2008 at 11:12 PM by A Lazarus Envy

I said I would start a blog and I am, I'll mostly post random shit in here that I don't want to get lost in the regular forum stuff I think would be cool for the BT fam to check out. I started carrying around my digital camera so I'll snap random pics. that I think are pretty cool or just plain funny.

I'll start with "Ashes and Snow" a Collection of photos by Gregory Colbert. these Photos where taking all around the world with random animals and the tribes these photos...
The Detroit Devil
Posted in Uncategorized