The Weekend. Mr West - BapeTalk.com
Go Back   BapeTalk.com > Blogs > LD

Buy Authentic Bape
BapeTalk.com is the premier Clothing Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Rate this Entry

The Weekend. Mr West

Submit "The Weekend. Mr West" to Digg Submit "The Weekend. Mr West" to del.icio.us Submit "The Weekend. Mr West" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Weekend. Mr West" to Google
Posted 11-17-2008 at 07:41 PM by LD

First entry in the blog, il try to keep this updated as often as i can.

so friday night i went to a few bars would of hit a club but i had my pharrells on and i wouldnt have got it any of the strict dress code clubs. so i kept it early and got back at 12 so i decided to kick back and watch the rest of children in need on tv.

Pretty boring friday.

Saturday was a 2 hour drive to birmingham so i could see Mr West Live! needeless to say it was fucking unbeleivable, best live show i have ever seen - with the stage / monster and everything! santogold was also pretty good. so after witnessing the amazing GITD tour i had to drive back yet again another two hours, stopped off on the way to have KFC at 1am sooo good.
So right now im looking for a decent copy of 808's cause they all seem to be shite! i need to get that album!

And Monday Morning back in the office. boring shit! still hunting for some grails of mine on here. yanks has out his NYC HK flips up in my size so im gonna go after them. also still looking for a yellow bape g shock, think nikefreak blocked me?

Anyway Peace Out!

Barefooted / D4 let me know how you got on at b'ham any pics vids etc?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1679 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    lets just say i need a new camera, lol
  2. Old Comment
    Went To The Machester One .. Took A Vid

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s0a1MD5xh34

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aZG-1-rpcRg

Camera Wouldn't Zoom In