BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

New Members Introduce Yourselves

689K views 2K replies 1K participants last post by  novagomez 
#1 ·
i thought i would start a thread for new members to introduce their selves cause i've seen a couple people makin threads introducing themselves and this would save time and space

#2,370 ·
What's up everyone, I just started collecting bape today. I bought my first bape shirt last week new with tags I was so excited to wear it but it didn't fit. Because the price I was sceptical of the authenticity of it so I took it to local resell/vintage shop. For a legit check and he offered double what I paid for it in cash and said it was vintage Bape. I ended up trading it for a another shirt he had for sale. I just purchased a Bape × Undefeated. I'm awaiting delivery on that to get it legit checked. I just agreed to purchase a new Bape hoodie. The hoodie has rhinestones or Swarovski maybe. I need help legit checking and valuing my last two purchases.

#2,375 ·
Joining the community.

Whatsoup bapetalk,

I'm Edrian, 23 years, I grew up with two older brothers who constantly introduced me to new music, fashion, and what not. Being from Virginia we were/are N.E.R.D fans so of course I admired Pharrell's fashion sense, which led me here. Currently pursuing my Bachelors in Comp Sci at George Washington University expected to graduate 2022 (school sucks).

thank you for having me,

iamthankful

#2,378 ·
Hi guys, just joined, My name is Paul, I live near Oxford in the UK, I am no doubt a dinosaur to 99% of you, Been into bape for a while, But can only get away with rocking some of it now, or would look like I'm having a brakedown, to be fair no one would notice the difference here if was wearing a limited release bape, or a top bought from the market, but matters to me how I look and what I wear, if any of that makes sense, So? There you go!!!!! 😂