Pros and cons dating Haitian women? - BapeTalk.com
Go Back   BapeTalk.com > GENERAL > Off Topic Forum

Off Topic Forum Love to post but hate to have your threads get locked? Post here! Jokes, beef or humor. Keep it PG-13.

Buy Authentic Bape
BapeTalk.com is the premier Clothing Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-12-2019, 04:47 PM   #1
Lilylololi
BT Starter

Lilylololi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pros and cons dating Haitian women?

Hello, friends, I have a question related to dating. Recently I was written by a haitian women and she wants to date with me... I don't even know what to do
She is beautiful, but I don't know if it worth to date her...
Lilylololi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2019, 08:26 PM   #2
mouseq101
BT Starter

mouseq101 is an unknown quantity at this point
What the fuck of question is that? Are you a retard? Even my 7 y.o. son would know what to do in this situation. Go out, you moron. If a girl would ask me to date her, I wouldn't hesitate even for a second. Nowadays girls expect you to ask her out.
mouseq101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 12:03 PM   #3
Moodman
BT Starter

Moodman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilylololi View Post
Hello, friends, I have a question related to dating. Recently I was written by Haitian women and she wants to date with me... I don't even know what to do
She is beautiful, but I don't know if it worth to date her...
I guess you'll never know until you'll get out with her. Don't wait for things to just happen. She might be the person that you've expected all your life. Don't act like a child, be the alpha, conquer her and then, if she'll not be the one, be polite and say what you're planning. You'll feel better after doing so and she'll be also. Girls are insecure by themselves, they don't need an insecure partner. This way they'll get lost in life. And the nationality doesn't matter at all. It doesn't matter yours and it doesn't matter hers. Confidence can conquer them all. If you want to feel more relaxed and gain some knowledge about the Hawaiian girls, read the article below
https://idateadvice.com/the-pros-and-cons-of-dating-haitian-women
Moodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 08:27 AM   #4
mouseq101
BT Starter

mouseq101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moodman View Post
I guess you'll never know until you'll get out with her. Don't wait for things to just happen. She might be the person that you've expected all your life. Don't act like a child, be the alpha, conquer her and then, if she'll not be the one, be polite and say what you're planning. You'll feel better after doing so and she'll be also. Girls are insecure by themselves, they don't need an insecure partner. This way they'll get lost in life. And the nationality doesn't matter at all. It doesn't matter yours and it doesn't matter hers. Confidence can conquer them all. If you want to feel more relaxed and gain some knowledge about the Hawaiian girls, read the article below
https://idateadvice.com/the-pros-and-cons-of-dating-haitian-women
This guy will shake when dating, I see that from the text he's writing. He won't get the second date for sure.
mouseq101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement