• adidas Originals
  • Fred Perry
  • Asics
  • M&M's
  • Bape x mastermind Japan x Dr. Martens
  • Jessie Reyez
  • [email protected]

!!! DISCLAIMER !!!

The back pack included with this magazine is a free gift - an incentive for buying. Promotional items included with magazines are not manufactured by Bape, and do not have the quality one would expect from typical Bape products.

Resellers will be charging $80 - $100+ just for the bag alone.

Free gift items are not worth these high prices.

:mad: :mad: Don't fall victim to resellers :mad: :mad:

Bape e-Mooks are in plentiful supply at many Japan retailers and bookstores.

----------

Order yours now at any of the following sites:

Zozo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sjr,

I’d love to order but I’ve never used a proxy service! Also I find it hard to understand the google translations so it makes me very nervous lol I’m planning a trip to Japan soon and shopping while I’m there. Have you ever been?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sjr,

I’d love to order but I’ve never used a proxy service! Also I find it hard to understand the google translations so it makes me very nervous lol I’m planning a trip to Japan soon and shopping while I’m there. Have you ever been?
I always have used proxy services, Fromjapan is the one I use and it's very easy to use and good. I usually purchase items on Yahoo auctions JP, or rakuten. All you have to do is copy and paste the URL of the item you want to buy In fromjapan's search bar, and it'll take you to a purchasing page for that time. Very simple, check them out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts