BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What up, y'all... I have been getting rid of a lot lately. As sad as it makes me to say this, I have decided to let my entire collection of BAPE belts (several thousand dollars worth) go. I fancy the designs to no end, but simply do not have opportunities to wear them. Hopefully the OGs and new cats alike can help me out in that regard..

That said, here is the collection; please note that what you see is exactly what you will receive. Prices and individual details follow after the photographs. Kindly read the post in its entirety before contacting me. Thank you in advance!

From left to right:

1) Green & Yellow 1st camo leather & canvas belt set + bonus (R.Newbold Native-pattern leather & canvas belt), $160
Worn once apiece, still DS condition

2) Light brown 1st Camo leather belt, $150
Unworn & DS

3) Light grey 1st Camo leather belt, $150
Unworn & DS

4) OG green ABC camo leather belt, $250
Unworn & DS

5) OG white multicolor ABC camo leather belt, $250
Unworn & DS

6) OG black multicolor ABC camo leather belt, $210
Unworn & DS

7) Yellow 1st camo leather belt, $150
Unworn & DS

8) Green 1st camo leather belt, $170
Unworn & DS; note matte black buttons and styling

9) Yellow 1st camo leather belt, $150
Unworn & DS

10) Green 1st camo leather belt, $150
Worn once briefly, still DS condition

11) OG white cotton candy camo leather belt #1, $170
Unworn & DS

12) OG white cotton candy camo leather belt #2, $170
Unworn & DS

13) OG black cotton candy camo leather belt, $180
Unworn & DS

14) URSUS BAPE red & blue leather belt set, $150
Worn once apiece, still DS condition

All of the belts from 2-13 are size L, and numbers 1 and 14 are all 'One Size', though they were purchased for a size L individual (number 14's blue URSUS belt is slightly longer than the red version, though). Having said this, please consider the following:

1) All of my items are legitimate, and were obtained through 3peat, Yahoo! Auctions JP, ebay, Rakuten, Stay246, and several other Japanese shops. Kindly refrain from questions of authenticity.

2) As mentioned above, most of the belts have never ever been worn, all remain in DS condition, and not a single one has even a scratch from use, (and much less stains, tears, rips, etc.). Kindly refrain from requests for additional photographs, as, again, what you see is exactly what you will get - items in perfect condition.

3) Prices are listed with respect to the difficulty in originally acquiring the belts, as well as to popularity. Living in Japan means that - given any particular sale price - PayPal fees, shipping overseas, and the weakness of the U.S. dollar (and other currencies vs. the Japanese yen) will prevent me from pocketing more than 80% of the final sale price. Prices have been set with respect to these factors, and despite making them low for your appeal, I still will not make my money back. Kindly refrain from offers lower than what I have listed. The one exception to this would be in the case of a bulk purchase; the more you cop, the more inclined I will be towards discounts.

These are all going up on Yahoo! Auctions JP in 24 hours, so BapeTalkers have a one-day head start on all other interested parties. Some of these may never be up for sale in this condition again. My desire to let these go soon quite evident, I nonetheless will encourage you to get at me quickly, as they will be gone with the same brevity. I cannot tell you how many times I failed to act on rare BAPE items, only to have them snatched away and regret my hesitancy to this day.

Holla!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts