BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there, I am selling a White Bape PONR Shark Hoodie. This hoodie is brand new and DS as it has never been tried on. It has been taken out of the bag to take pics and what not but it as not been tried on! I have the original receipt from when it was purchase but sadly this does not come with the bape tag as my little brother wanted it when i got it.. :L

The starting price for this is £130 (w/o shippng) and I ship internationally too.

If you have any offers then please feel free to send them in to me via my Bape Talk account (now lowballers or flakers!!!)and also, if you need more pictures then please feel free to ask for them.

Thanks for looking :)

TO SEE PICTURES CLICK ON THIS LINK! (http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii586/WaffleMan73/) This is because when I am trying to upload the images onto this, it does not allow me due to a protocol, i think thats what it said :p)

Payment via PayPal (add 4% extra to your final price or pay for the item via gift and avoid the 4% fee)

NO FLAKERS OR LOWBALLERS

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3peal.LA have valued this @ $345 (£221)

SEND IN YOUR OFFERS NOW AND GET IT FOR LOWER THAN $345/£221!!!

BUMP!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SEND IN YOUR 'buy it now' PRICES!!

Send in your B.I.N (Buy it Now) prices and own this DEAD STOCK SHARK!!! 3peat.LA valued this at $345/£221!! I will accept offers lower than £220 BUT no lower than £170

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP!!!!!!!

BUY THIS DEADSTOCK HOODIE PEOPLE!!!! YOU WONT FIND ANOTER ONE IN THIS CONDITION SO BUY IT NOW!!! SEND ME YOUR OFFERS!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts