BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goodmorning Bape Talk, I hate that my first post on here is to put a SCAMMER on blast but it must be done! @BapeFromDave aka @tokyoplug scammed me out of $260 dollars. This guy is the most hostile, disrespectful reseller in the game. He would always post items on his IG Live and caption it “ be direspectful with the offers “. So when I finally saw an item that I wanted, I sent him an offer. Worst decision I’ve ever made. He simply replied, “‘have a good day.” I assumed he was not happy with my offer. He then went on to message me again a few hours later & said he would take my offer for the item. I sent him the money through PayPal friends & family(huge mistake). Later on that day, I get a notification of someone unsending messages on IG. I click the notification. With my own eyes, I can see @BapeFromDave unsending messages & then goes on to block me completely. I have a video of him unsending the messages but I’m unsure on how to add it on here. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM @BapeFromDave & PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! I am not the only one he has scammed.

Attachments

·
Registered
BAPE x Reebok Club C Bapesta
12 Posts
Sending money through friends and family is like the first sign of a scam. Now that you know don't let anyone else trick you again!

·
Administrator
110 Posts
Banned. Please report any other spammers or scammer you run across.

Click on the 3 vertical dots to the far right of the time stamp. Select Report from the drop-down.

Add your reason for the report to the popup and click Report when you are done.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
635 Posts
Not the first time I've heard him do something shady. Someone I know bought something from him and he did not state that this was a item for kids. When he contacted dave, dude pretty much just shrugged him off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts