BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 are amazing to me, but I want to see what other people love.

369 Posts
Golden-eye/Perfect Dark for the win, Diddy Kong kicks the shit out of mario-kart(but it is still a classic). Legend of zelda: Ocarina of time will always be a fave hard to pick just one haha

My 64 collection is over 90 games a of now so i pretty much own the majority of the best ones.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Golden-eye/Perfect Dark for the win, Diddy Kong kicks the shit out of mario-kart(but it is still a classic). Legend of zelda: Ocarina of time will always be a fave hard to pick just one haha

My 64 collection is over 90 games a of now so i pretty much own the majority of the best ones.
word it does? i need to check diddy kong out, i dont think i ever played that. i used to have a collection like that as well, but ive lost most of the games over the years, now i just have some of my old favorites and random games like NBA live 99 haha

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mario Party was pretty sweet
i loved that game so much, i dont think i have it anymore :Frustrated: recently found my N64 so ive gotta find it again somehow, along with some of these other games being posted. keep em coming

·
Registered
133 Posts
1. Blitz 2000
2. Super smash bros
3. Golden eye
4. Super Mario
5.wcw and nwo revenge
6. Mortal combat
7. Zelda
In no order:)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Goldeneye, Zelda, & Super Smash Brothers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
WCW/nWo Revenge
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Banjo Kazooie
F-Zero GX
Starfox 64
Ocarina of Time

N64 just had too many ill games to list.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts