·
Registered
35 Posts
LOZ fan here, so OoT and Majora's Mask!
And who could forget Pokemon Stadium.

·
Registered
18 Posts
goldeneye multiplayer - i think i spent most of 1997 playing that. liked sticking the mines on the wall

spent an absolute fortune on an import machine just to play that and Mario Kart 64 (which imo wasn't as good as the SNES version)

imported playstation cost me 400 quid as well - i had money to burn in those days......

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
GoldenEye and Perfect Dark were the killers back in the day

We used to get real serious with GoldenEye... we'd run a splitter out the back of the console to two separate TVs, then cover the top half of one and the bottom half of the other with card so you couldn't see your opponent's view.

Then set to 'golden gun' for one-shot kills... that shit was intense. I'd always use OddJob in the Archives level then set up with my sniper rifle and just pick people off...

MEMORIES

·
Registered
18 Posts
I like your style... way too tempting to have a quick look at the other screens to see where everyone was. Especially when you knew the maps better than they did...

Never forget first time played single player and shot the guard with the sniper rifle and then when you dropped in through the toilet roof

the controller was something else too

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
^THIS! I replayed that level a hundred times, each time trying to be as efficient as possible... One shot kills etc

21 - 40 of 42 Posts