BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all, i dont know about this have been posted before, i searched the forums and dindt find anything about it, but if it has been posted before mods please lock this thread thanks :)

Earlier today i was reading Big Sean's blog. and i founds this

The blog entry title was this
Kid Cudi Bape Shirt (My Bape Shirt Coming Soon)

Take a look for your self if you like.
http://uknowbigsean.wordpress.com/2009/09/07/kid-cudi-bape-shirt-my-bape-shirt-coming-soon/

Do you think that this is acutely going to happen? Anyone heard anything about this tee ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
who's big sean?
You kidding me? :)

source Wikipedia

In 2005, Kanye West was doing a radio interview at 102.7 FM; hearing about this, Sean headed over to the station to meet West. After gaining a strong relationship with the station from his previous rap battle routines, he was allowed in and allowed to talk to Kanye about his rhyming skills. After leaving a demo tape and along with free styling for West, Sean left him impressed. Two years later, after months of submitting and fine-tuning Sean’s work, West finally signed Big Sean to GOOD Music.

beside's that he teamed up with verbal on the pow chains im not sure.
- Getcha Some, Single. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYQpCHXpHAE

·
Registered
954 Posts
wow you stupid mother...big sean just let people know in his blog about the kid cudi x bape collab...

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
He was on the first Mike Posner tape a couple times too, he's pretty decent

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
wow you stupid mother...big sean just let people know in his blog about the kid cudi x bape collab...
im not a stupid mother f******, you can be that.

Read it "Kid Cudi Bape Shirt (My Bape Shirt Coming Soon)"

I will interpret as he tells people that kid cudi's t shirt soon dropping, and he is going to create a tee with bape later on.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got damn, not everyone on earth needs a Bape shirt.
Who next Eminen, 50 cent?
Shiiiiiit.........
haha, probably not ;), i think it could be cool if they created a t-shirt with Kanye, i know they already created the still love h.e.r tee but that's more teriyaki minded i think ?

·
Registered
954 Posts
why would they make a big sean t-shirt. he probably just has high hopes. besides its a fucking old ass post.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
why would they make a big sean t-shirt. he probably just has high hopes. besides its a fucking old ass post.
Well, he's a good friend of Kanye, Verbal & Pharrell, who are good friends and co workers with Nigo, so why not? + He works with Verbal on the Pow Chains, well i can see that this argument is not that strong, but i think that he's not just have high hopes, alot of things going on in the mans life right now so i think that he just have to find the time to sit down with bape i dont know.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am a fan of Big Sean, hearin him way before everyone else, so it would be cool if he would have a t-shirt. But I agree not everyone or every event needs a BAPE T.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Big Sean is good friends with both nigo and verbal of teriyaki boys, hence him being on the "teriya-king" remix. He is nasty as shit. He is pictured in my photo wearing verbals ambush jewlery. He is signed to good music and has a connect with kanye cudi and nigo so I don't see why not. He also did modeling for BBC lookbook a while back

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.