BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo can sum1 please hook me up with the White/Green BF's

I'm in the UK so please take this into account (pnp etc) as im not looking for anything over £25 in total.

if u got some custom painted ones then i mite be interested post or send me some photos but the pricing still stands, i may go over but it depends..

OH AND IM LOOKING FOR THE BF'S IN SIZE:
11-11.5 US/ 10-10.5 UK

Thnx

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
lol dude your looking for about 50 dollars max......shipment alone to the UK will hit for at least 30 dollars.....then you have to think about paypal fee....and hello the price of the shoe......good luck :)

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
then i'm sorry to say that your out of luck

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
because most of the UK members hate BF's.....and even the ones that don't mind them 9 times out of 10 don't just have a pair sitting around……and even if you did find someone in the UK that doesn’t mind them and happens to have a pair handy the likely hood of them having your size makes things even harder.......best bet is to go in the for sale section.....and if you don't see them their your going to have to spend more money

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well my last resort is to buy off sum1 i know has em in my size etc but its kinda a last resort just wannt try and get em cheap if i can

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
well good luck.......i love BF and have tons of them so i say do what you have to do.....you'll see how funny it is when people try to tell you that their so common but yet it's a bitch trying to find them.....

·
Frontin'
2,784 Posts
these are pretty sought after mate, popular colour/size. you're dreaming if you think you'll get for 25 quid

1 - 11 of 11 Posts