BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Of course, mother's milk is much more useful for every baby, but sometimes breastfeeding is not suitable for the child or he does not want to take it. In such cases, it is necessary to feed baby food and organic additives, for example, from anyorganics.com which offers everything useful and safe for any kid. This is why I recommend this product. I am sure you will like it as the best option if the child refuses to breastfeed on a regular basis, which is why I advise you to look at this website

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is better? Is the babyfood healthy? Does it have any side effects?
No doubt that breastfeeding is good for the baby. In fact, most milk formula out there are trying to imitate as close as possible to human breast milk. It's also good in terms of money saved. Milk powder ain't cheap!

Baby food is okay too. Instead of buying, try making your own. For starter, porridge would be a good idea. Porridge is soft and less chunky. So, it will help introduce the baby to something more solid.

The best age to start feeding your baby porridge is after 6 months old. That's because the baby's digestive system will be more developed and can digest other solid food better.

Always remember to grind your ingredients before mixing into the porridge. Babies just swallow after all. There's a lot of porridge recipes that you can find. Broccoli porridge is a trendy thing that most parents would choose to feed their baby with.

But, bear in mind to introduce the ingredient little by little. It's important that parents try to identify if their baby has any allergies towards certain food.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts