BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
yeah seems alrite but need tagged pics...

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay... I do see that he honored my request and posted the tags also...pretty good. looks like dude is new to ebay "user since sep 16. Thanks Bapehead88

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
^^^legit.....but again need tagged pics for certainty

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Hold the fuck up...........I’ve only seen one other purple coneman and it was here.......if you guys remember a few months ago someone tried to sale one to me and left out the fact that it had all kinds of bleach stains!!!! only because I know what questions to ask was I able to spare myself from getting fucked out of my money........then all of a sudden things went from "vnds" to "well it's just a small stain or two".......fuck that once you try to hide something from me I view you the same way I view SLK............AS A FUCKING SNAKE!!!!!!!! (notice that his real pic's are only of the inside of the crew but when he gives you the full shot those pic's are from a stock photo)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
^^^i was wondering why the price has no reserve or anything........

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I just sent this to the seller so let's see what he says......I recommend that you do the same thing......if he ignores the both of us then you know that I’m right.....I’m telling you if the bleach stain was something that was easy to get over I would have got over it, but it's not!!!

I know that I’ve saw this crew for sale on BT a few months ago……..it has a few bleach stains going along the bottom of it, and I remember you trying to hide that from me if you are in fact the same guy…….I can’t help but to notice that you used your pictures to show the inside, but to give the full view you used a stock picture from a website…….now who knows I could be totally wrong and you could be a diff guy with a diff crew but I would love it if you would take real pictures showing the whole crew neck and if you would use a hand written tag to prove that it’s yours

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
^^^i was wondering why the price has no reserve or anything........
well that's nothing......see the word is out if you just start your items at .99 cents and have no reserve more people are willing to bid because they know that they can win.......nothing sucks more then being the top bidder just to find out that you didn't meat the reserve.......plus it's xxl.......it's a bit harder to sale xxl

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
^^^true....should be interesting to see what his reply is....do post once he does

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
lol ok i sent him the same message....just waiting to see if he replies

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I never forget a coneman lol........I mean come on this is to easy.....for as long as I was looking for one this guy showed up here trying to sale me his.......I caught him in his little game.....and then not even a week later another purple coneman was up for sale on a diff site under a new screen name.....I hit him up about threw email using a diff name and he tried to get me with the same old game......now I know that they didn't stop at one purple coneman in size xxl but I know that things don't just happen like that......I’m willing to bet that this is A. the same guy or B. someone that got beat by that guy and is not just trying to get back his money

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Nooooo!!!! That was ME!!! I sold that crew about a month ago
then it's B ha-ha.........the person that you sold the crew to trying to get his money back......and if not let's just say that I’m 100% wrong in this case......he will just send me the clear pictures showing that the crew is in tip top shape.........using hand written tags!!!......and then if that's the way it is I’ll cop

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
VANITY! Your confusing this guy with me! lol.... I sold him the damn crew! now if he's reselling it... I don't know... But I was trying to get my hands on another one and thats why I started this thread because I saw this one pop up. I told the guy to e-mail me pics also because I knew the pics of the tags where from the one I had sold about a month ago

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
vanity did u get a reply??

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
VANITY! Your confusing this guy with me! lol.... I sold him the damn crew! now if he's reselling it... I don't know... But I was trying to get my hands on another one and thats why I started this thread because I saw this one pop up. I told the guy to e-mail me pics also because I knew the pics of the tags where from the one I had sold about a month ago
I never forget a coneman lol........I mean come on this is to easy.....for as long as I was looking for one this guy showed up here trying to sale me his.......I caught him in his little game.....and then not even a week later another purple coneman was up for sale on a diff site under a new screen name.....I hit him up about threw email using a diff name and he tried to get me with the same old game......now I know that they didn't stop at one purple coneman in size xxl but I know that things don't just happen like that......I’m willing to bet that this is A. the same guy or B. someone that got beat by that guy and is not just trying to get back his money
no i've got it right hahhahah i made it clear that it was one or the other

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
vanity did u get a reply??
yep and i was right when i said that it could be the person that bought it and is just trying to get his money back.......i told him to send me the pic so we will see

1 - 20 of 40 Posts