BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I have a pair of Evisus that I think are ready to be washed. I just dont know what method to use.

Do you guys usually

1) washing machine wash evisus (following the instructions given on the tab of the jean)

2) dry clean the jeans

3) hand wash the jeans

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

· Registered
5 Posts
i washed mine in the machine and i regret it becuase mine lost the starchy raw denim feel i would dry clean them if they are the ones like mine cuase now i have been spray starching them to try to retain some of that look and it doesnt work that good. really i dont wash mine at all anymore cuase they dont get dirty

· Registered
206 Posts
kyosuke said:
hang them in the shower then place them in the oven hang an onion outside you door an then boil a pot of water works every time
thats my exact recipe.. but replace the onion with a clove of garlic to fight away the vampires.

anyhow, YOu guys wash your jeans? jk.. i hand wash them in the shower. then hang dry them.. after they dry. HEAVY STARCH..

· Registered
91 Posts
Rock the shit out of that denim, then wash them, then rock the shit out of them again, wash, etc. They look so much better when they got that used look. Og Evisu Genes with the so called après in it (when you buy them) don't wear nice. They're like cardboard.

· Registered
205 Posts
I don't treat my Evisus any different than any of my other denim, although they are a tier above my regular Massive Revolution and LRG denim. At the end of the day they're still just jeans.

Of course I always buy distressed denim, so washing it inside out in cold water and hang drying it doesn't affect it much. I'm not too into the rock hard raw denim look, I find more appeal in the detail of an already distressed pair. Plus, I'm a lazy f*ck *lol*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts