KIDS ¥14,040 TAX IN.

BABY MILO®
内容:Tシャツ、七分Tシャツ、ジップフーディ、グッズ
MEN’S, LADIES’ ¥17,064 TAX IN.
KIDS ¥14,040 TAX IN.

·
Administrator
15,572 Posts
Mystery in the sense that you won't know whats in it at first, but they all have the same exact items.. The contents aren't randomly selected. So everyone who buys the A BATHING APE® bag gets the same stuff, everyone who buys the BABY MILO® bag gets the same stuff, etc.

I'll be checking ig and yahoo auctions on release day and will post pics once available.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
⚡jr;1122666 said:
Mystery in the sense that you won't know whats in it at first, but they all have the same exact items.. The contents aren't randomly selected. So everyone who buys the A BATHING APE® bag gets the same stuff, everyone who buys the BABY MILO® bag gets the same stuff, etc.

I'll be checking ig and yahoo auctions on release day and will post pics once available.
I'm very interested to see what's in them this year in regards to the designs and stuff...

Pondon gonna get these and split em up...
Lol I love how she always does that haha but sometimes that makes the most sense because sometimes there is only 1 specific item in it worth copping

·
Registered
63 Posts
Honestly it'd be much cooler if it was all random items, but I guess it's a safer buy because you know what you're getting.

·
Registered
595 Posts
never bought one of these
all the inside items were always bs and not worth the price tag
happy new year everybody

·
Administrator
15,572 Posts
Only one pic so far on ig.

This is the BAPE® bag for ¥17,064... Hoodie with Bape across the chest, big ape head tee, college logo tee (one is long sleeve) and a pair of socks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The tags of the two pictures posted are different but they have the same items. One says baby milo and one says a bathing ape.

·
Administrator
15,572 Posts
Not worth it guy. It's priced low due to the inferior quality compared to the normal stuff. But the incredibly high mark-up on us.bape offsets that completely. It's a deal at Japan retail but not more than that.

As posted above, the BAPE bag retailed in Japan for ~$142. In the US it will surely be $300. The A BATHING APE bag is ~$270 in Japan, and will be $500+ here...

My advice: spend your money on something else.

Quality > Quantity. And with how low the yen is right now, you can have both. Cut out us.bape and buy directly from Japan...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts