BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Checkout the shipping calculator over at Blackship.com, a Japan-based package forwarding service for BAPE.
Blackship

You'll need to estimate the weight and size, but then just select your country and it will return Blackship's rates for Japan Post, FedEx, and DHL options.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Electronic device Software

Font Screenshot Operating system Gadget Technology

Pricing include their service fee, which is usually just a few dollars (depending on the size and weight of your package.)
There are additional fees like Receiving Fee ($1.00) and Consolidation Fee ($3.00 per package).

Blackship's pricing page is here:
Blackship | Package Forwarding from Japan

learn more on their home page

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Checkout the shipping calculator over at Blackship.com, a Japan-based package forwarding service for BAPE.
Blackship

You'll need to estimate the weight and size, but then just select your country and it will return Blackship's rates for Japan Post, FedEx, and DHL options.

View attachment 59643
View attachment 59644

Pricing include their service fee, which is usually just a few dollars (depending on the size and weight of your package.)
There are additional fees like Receiving Fee ($1.00) and Consolidation Fee ($3.00 per package).

Blackship's pricing page is here:
Blackship | Package Forwarding from Japan

learn more on their home page
see thats the thing , i dont know the dimensions on anything . i have a couple Large and XL and 2xl hoodies on the way and a like a XL crew coming

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I feel your pain. Best you can really do is to take a hoodie and put it in a box to get a rough estimate of the size and weight. But ultimately you'll just need to wait until it arrives at your forwarder or proxy. Who is reshipping for you?
FromJapan . i originally use to order from WhiteRabbitExpress but trying something different

·
Registered
1 Posts
FromJapan . i originally use to order from WhiteRabbitExpress but trying something different
Hey, I just ordered using FromJapan for the first time. Do you know how long it should take to receive package? and if there's any shipping price benefit buying either single items or a bunch a time? thanks just got put on to proxys and kinda sketch spending the money my first time, I just went with a single hoodie to test,

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, I just ordered using FromJapan for the first time. Do you know how long it should take to receive package? and if there's any shipping price benefit buying either single items or a bunch a time? thanks just got put on to proxys and kinda sketch spending the money my first time, I just went with a single hoodie to test,
sounds just like me lmao . bought my first shipment as just 1 t shirt , it arrived within 2 weeks or so , then have went through with my second order which was 3 hoodies and a crewneck which all have arrived safe n secure . definitely legit , im trying to figure out how to minimize shipping cost , i paid $120 shipping for 3 hoodies and 1 crewneck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts