BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

i just uploaded all the pics on my flickr..as i have mentioned...seller is saying that he got this from his uncle from japan in 90's......he said he has a reciept..but he hasnt showed it to me yet...ive seen so many fape hoodies, jackets and t shirts that has same tags like that one and i also think this one is fape too....i might have to take it to ny bape store but make sure i want to hear people's opinion about this.
please describe me why it is fake....and if you guys think this is really 90's stuff, then let me know why..thanks

·
success is the best revenge
1,598 Posts
why are you making another thread when you got the answer?
valencia said it's fake and it is
who cares what year it is made, it's fake

·
Registered
40 Posts
lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

i just uploaded all the pics on my flickr..as i have mentioned...seller is saying that he got this from his uncle from japan in 90's......he said he has a reciept..but he hasnt showed it to me yet...ive seen so many fape hoodies, jackets and t shirts that has same tags like that one and i also think this one is fape too....i might have to take it to ny bape store but make sure i want to hear people's opinion about this.
please describe me why it is fake....and if you guys think this is really 90's stuff, then let me know why..thanks
you take that to the NYC STORE they gonna kick your ass that shit is fake and you know it stop denying!

B

·
0 Posts

This is what purple camo should like...

And the tags should look like this..

Just face it.. It's FAKE!

He probably bought a legit one for himself sold you "an almost identical" fake and is laughing right now.. You've now received about a dozen different replies from different members so show these to the guy and if you paid by Paypal dispute and show both threads.

Thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts