BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

LC bbc made in JP tags

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Uncle_Sam 
#1 ·
Sup guys these two tags are way too different and im guessing the left one is fake, but would like your advice/reassurance. Thanks!

See less See more
#3 ·
The left one doesn't have the billionaire boys club tag under the size tag, also the size tag is awkwardly long and a little uneven, and the tag itself is different than the other one, an the font seems more blurry and the font on the underside isn't upside down like it is on the other tags. Still think its authentic?

#4 ·
They're from different seasons. The black tee looks to be the neon bbc logo from season 5(?) and the white is fairly recent.

The black tee has a stitched tag and the white is printed so that accounts for the difference in appearance.

I've sold off all my old bbc so I don't really remember what the tags used to be like but they look legit.

#6 ·
SJR is right, S5 & S7 tags.

S5 tags used to have the BBC tag below the washing label and not at the neck.

About the little white size tag, look at the white tee's one. there a little S shaped string inside which the tag on the black tee should have as well, not reconizable on your pictures. if it's in, all good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.