·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump , glad to hear your voice of Checking .

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Up Up Up lol

·
Banned
137 Posts
damn nobody ever helps you with ur legit checks..lol to me its too hard to tell because im not a expert. The Bape tag looks good the ape head stitch looks a little long?? and the price is very low for it to be authentic..

my guess is fake..but a "good" fake.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn nobody ever helps you with ur legit checks..lol to me its too hard to tell because im not a expert. The Bape tag looks good the ape head stitch looks a little long?? and the price is very low for it to be authentic..

my guess is fake..but a "good" fake.
Thanks very much .

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone could say out your opinion . Thank you for your Check

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump , I like bapetalk and member of BT
lol
haha

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump. waiting for your Check .lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
That's a tough one, it looks legit, but get another opinion. If it's fake i agree with cones when he said it's a good fake

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's a tough one, it looks legit, but get another opinion. If it's fake i agree with cones when he said it's a good fake
Thank you very much . lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
hi

i am 99.9% certain they did this in the 4 camos. I think the ape head tag just looks a little funny from the pic as it's right on the crease of the shirt. the rest looks fine. also i tend to go by the other items, e.g. the ring they're selling looks ok too.

personally i'd go for it the purple camo looks fine it's not overly bright or dull compared to fakes. hugs

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi

i am 99.9% certain they did this in the 4 camos. I think the ape head tag just looks a little funny from the pic as it's right on the crease of the shirt. the rest looks fine. also i tend to go by the other items, e.g. the ring they're selling looks ok too.

personally i'd go for it the purple camo looks fine it's not overly bright or dull compared to fakes. hugs
Thank you for your great reply.
非常感谢你
▄█▀█●
∩﹏∩

·
success is the best revenge
1,599 Posts
get pics of the wash tags to confirm but from the pics it looks legit

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·