BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

2341 - 2360 of 2382 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
whats good everyone. Always been into designer brands and bape has always caught my eye more recently so I bought a hoodie and wanted to check if it was legit or not. I have a few other shark hoodies I got from my brother when he passed bc he sure did love his bape. So now I am working on growing the collection and I want to learn where I should buy so I don't have to worry about if its real or not.
This some shit that I could see my lil brother doing. 🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶

·
Registered
1 Posts
yo what up the names phatboy i dont have any BAPE stuff yet but im planning on getting some. im from louisiana but rep Houston. i collect jordans but i got some nikes too

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys, my name is Ty and i recently got scammed on Grailed and I’m here trying to learn how to not waste my money on fake bape again! Thanks and appreciate any tips!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys, my name is Ty and i recently got scammed on Grailed and I’m here trying to learn how to not waste my money on fake bape again! Thanks and appreciate any tips!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ooh didnt see this. Hey all, I'm happy to be a new member of this community. I currently own no Bape items, but I think I'm going to treat myself for my upcoming birthday haha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wassup everyone, I just joined and in the last year I started getting a collection going. I currently have a red bape tee and a purple shark hoodie. I'm also looking to get some bapestas for my next purchase.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I’m dom I’m from the U.S. particularly a state that’s pretty dry bape wise :,( and I’d like to expand the culture of bape to my peers looking for any and all reasonable priced pieces ♡^▽^♡

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hows it going everyone, recently joined this site because i recently got given a pair of bapes for the first time and i just wanna gather everything i can learn about the shoes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I'm Katherine and I'm new to this lol. I've been trying to find to perfect shirt for my friend but it's hard to know what's real or fake lol, the struggle..
ps I love weight training.. :) who else??

2341 - 2360 of 2382 Posts