BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I go by superflamedude across a few platforms. I've always had a genuine interest in the brand Bape. I never owned any Nigo era bapestas but I look forward to maybe getting some in hand soon I'm just not into collecting shoes that are all creased up unless they will be beaters because I like to wear my stuff and from my knowledge a lot of the Nigo Era shoes will fall apart because the aging and materials, it's not like they had dehumidifiers back in the day to prevent this or anyone new that would happen back then. And letting them sit how ever for collection purposes is something I am open to how ever I'm that idiot that likes to wear his shoes! But the thought of rarity and scarcity is prominent to me I totally understand and back up anyone who's into collecting those genuinely wether to wear or display.
I consider myself a new gen Bape head I collect newer Bape releases my home store is Bape MIA. I recently got into collecting A Bathing Ape Court Sta's and also A Bathing Ape Sk8 Sta's as I enjoy the culture of skateboarding in itself and am moving away from Nike Sb and into the scene of New Gen Bapes. I just stumbled upon this forum and hope to increase my knowledge of Bape products and the brand itself when it comes to legit check, upcoming releases, sourcing or what ever is to come with the future of the brand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts