BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all..

i want to say that im a newbie to this forum. i dont know much about bape but i was hoping to gain some knowledge.
i really like the bape g shocks and would like to know more ins and outs on the watches. i recently purchased a brown camo 5600 bape from pondant (sp error) on e bay for 258 shipped. did i get a good deal on that? im also noticing that thse watches are 400.00-600.00 is that how much they usually run for?
finally im looking for the purple, yellow or red 6900 models new or used at a good price.

thanks much.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
hello all..

i want to say that im a newbie to this forum. i dont know much about bape but i was hoping to gain some knowledge.
i really like the bape g shocks and would like to know more ins and outs on the watches. i recently purchased a brown camo 5600 bape from pondant (sp error) on e bay for 258 shipped. did i get a good deal on that? im also noticing that thse watches are 400.00-600.00 is that how much they usually run for?
finally im looking for the purple, yellow or red 6900 models new or used at a good price.

thanks much.
well whatever you are looking at to buy make sure you post pics of it here so we can legit check it

·
Registered
109 Posts
Pondon is great.
100% legit and i always purchase from her haha
if u want u can buy on her website. its cheaper comparing to her ebay.
if interested check out juno bid service also

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah...i got a few things from pondon. im focusing on a member here who has a bape shock i want but it will take me a while to come up with funds.

need the yellow bape soon.
saving for jays white one :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
yes pondon is 100% legit ... usually if the price is under 100 dollars it is fake ... my first g-shock was a fake bape cuz i was new and dumb (50$) ... personally i feel as if the bape g-shocks are a rip off ... thats just me though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts