BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 20 of 709 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
So as to not clutter the forums, please ask all Bape sizing questions here.

Check the following link for the latest measurements.

http://us.bape.com/sizing

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not a prob...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Their sizing chart is very misleading, reading it you would say you need a Large if your Medium in Bape. However.. it's not true. I just measured one of my BBC shirts (Large) and they are close to 70cm (neck to bottom) which is 27,6 inch!! NOT 26".. which is a pretty big difference to me!

Same goes for BBC hoodies, on the chart above they say "15".. well okay of course that has to be "25" but measuring one of my BBC hoodies it's 70cm neck to bottom again which is again 27,6 inch. HUGE difference for clothing!

So the best way to check the actual sizes on specific hoodies is going to http://www.cliffedge.co.jp , click on a hoody and check the sizes per hoody/ jeans whatever.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cotton always shrinks

·
Registered
132 Posts
so does that mean bbc and bape tees genereally fit the same? I just ordered a bape tee on cliffedge and I'm not sure if it will fit or not, it says pit to pit is 60cm and that is what most of my tees measure to be but I'm scared it will fit tighter, on cliffedge, stussy tees are 59cm for XL and they fit tight for me so I don't know if the measurements are accurate or not...

·
Registered
635 Posts
how does an xl fit tight?
XL fits tight if your fat as fuck lol

the chart was accurate according to my hoody

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bape runs true to sz... if ur an xl then ur an xl... xxl though for some reason is about the length but wider... I have no idea why but it is

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
bape runs true to sz... if ur an xl then ur an xl... xxl though for some reason is about the length but wider... I have no idea why but it is
not necessarily, because most bape denim are all different waist sizes. some small sizes are 80cm and some are 84cm so it varies from the style. some styles have a longer fit than others, longer in length. i know that i wear small but i bought some back stas in small and they were like 85cm waist.

·
teh haxor
9,159 Posts
wait so if bape is by cm what would a size 32 be?
because in bbc i wear a s which is 32 would i wear a small bape denim too?
and whys bape and bbc denim so big in the waist?

·
Banned
4,424 Posts
idk if im the only 1...but I noticed that bbc/ice cream hoodies run diff. than bape/milo...I wear xl hoodies in bape/milo...but in bbc/ic the xl is way too small, in other words, bape xl = bbc/ic xxl...their sizes differ in everything except tees...but i didnt kno it was such a big diff

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
are the bapesta(converse style)fit true to size or is it ike real converse there smaller sz so you have to buy em bigger

if ima 10 should i buy sz 11

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
anyone know if i should by them there sz 11 but ima 10 nd bapestas perfect fit im a 9 jordans biggest sz is a 10

1 - 20 of 709 Posts