BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner
661 - 680 of 710 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you're going to go for the 15ss PONR full camo sharks, I wouldn't recommend getting a large unless you like loose long hanging clothes. I am 5'11 and 150 lbs and I wear a large, and it fits well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you're going to go for the 15ss PONR full camo sharks, I wouldn't recommend getting a large unless you like loose long hanging clothes. I am 5'11 and 150 lbs and I wear a large, and it fits well.
I tend to like my hoodies loose hanging but not too long, just pass the belt and above crotch area. Where does the bottom of your hoodie reach to?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I tend to like my hoodies loose hanging but not too long, just pass the belt and above crotch area. Where does the bottom of your hoodie reach to?
The bottom reaches to just above the crotch area. The sleeves when relaxed even almost reach to the first knuckle of my thumb. So yeah, the hoodie ain't short.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The bottom reaches to just above the crotch area. The sleeves when relaxed even almost reach to the first knuckle of my thumb. So yeah, the hoodie ain't short.
Ahhh, thank you for the information, I've settled and purchased size medium, which hopefully will be ideally perfect.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I recently came across Beefy Hanes & Oneita tees sz M, I would like to know how they fit. I have a couple new yellow tag & blue/purple tag Bape tees in a Large. Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello guys, I'm about to buy a bape x mmj snowboard jacket. Just wondering I am an L in bape tees from past seasons. L in supreme tees, XL/XXL depending on fit in sharks. What size should I get? Would an L fit me ok?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am 5'7 145-150 a muscular build. Do I go with a small or medium on snowboard jacket? I want to wear with nothing and still layer with light hoodie or flannel

G

·
15fw 1st camo snowboard jacket sizing question

Hi I was wondering about the sizing about the
1st camo gore-tex snowboard jackets
i saw some reviews and sizing measurements from the website
but heard each piece is different from the year

i'm trying to buy a 15 fw model

and i was wondering about the sizes

usually from supreme i wear size L for hoodies and shirt (hoodies for a bit over looking fit) also sometimes M for windbreakers for the fact that i will wear a single shirt inside

for bape t shirts i wear a XL such as for the camo printed ones

i like my clothes baggy and considering i would layer under the jacket would i get a L or XL?

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Trying to grab a pair of the bape swearshorts from the heatclub

http://heatclub.com/shop.html?scope=BRAND-has-A-Bathing-Ape

I am a size 31in waist in my Acne jeans and zara jean's I'm also a 31in waist. My jeans are pretty fitted but when I wear shorts I like them a bit more loose. I have pretty big thighs.

Should I get a Large or a Medium? I don't want the shorts to be hugging my thighs.
Nice user name, He-Man is my other shit outside of Bape.
Your best bet would be to ask Heatclub for measurements and you can compare them to your other shorts. Bape sizing seems to vary from season to season so there can be a big difference in size between different pairs of shorts.

I have a 31 in a pair of zaras and they are a bit loose on me, they stretched out, maybe could have gone with 30's, and I have a Medium in red camo shorts from a few years ago. They fit pretty good. Loose enough in the thigh, only complaint is maybe a bit shorter than I would like. If you aren't too tall you might be okay with Mediums, but again might wanna check with them on measurements cause you never know from season to season.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice user name, He-Man is my other shit outside of Bape.
Your best bet would be to ask Heatclub for measurements and you can compare them to your other shorts. Bape sizing seems to vary from season to season so there can be a big difference in size between different pairs of shorts.

I have a 31 in a pair of zaras and they are a bit loose on me, they stretched out, maybe could have gone with 30's, and I have a Medium in red camo shorts from a few years ago. They fit pretty good. Loose enough in the thigh, only complaint is maybe a bit shorter than I would like. If you aren't too tall you might be okay with Mediums, but again might wanna check with them on measurements cause you never know from season to season.
Thanks for the update man! Appreciate the help. Actually I buy a 32 in Zara jeans lol. My calves are big and so are my thighs. While their 31in waist fits perfectly, I have some room with a 32in waist.

I was looking at the waist pants sizing on US Bape and their Medium = 32+ inches and their large = 33-34 + inches. I've read to size up in bape hoodies and tee. Not sure if this applies to shorts and pants as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Has any one every inquired about a product on Heatclub? I asked them for measurements but they haven't replied? Do they not want my money?

Is Heatclub an actual store or is it like ebay or grailed where people list their stuff?

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Heatclub is a consignment store. People send in their stuff and Heatclub sells it. They also go after items themselves to resell as well though. They sometimes get backed up with emails so I'd either try again, or just wait for a response. From what I'm reading you might be more safe just sizing up to Large. I size up on everything now just to be safe. Nice thing about heat club is if it doesn't fit you can always send it back and resell it, even ask for more money than you paid if you want haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Heatclub is a consignment store. People send in their stuff and Heatclub sells it. They also go after items themselves to resell as well though. They sometimes get backed up with emails so I'd either try again, or just wait for a response. From what I'm reading you might be more safe just sizing up to Large. I size up on everything now just to be safe. Nice thing about heat club is if it doesn't fit you can always send it back and resell it, even ask for more money than you paid if you want haha.
Thanks for the advice man. Yeah been about a week and still no response from them. I checked out pondon and they have the waist measurements for the exact shorts I am looking at. Says that a size large is 32-36in and size med 30-34in. It's looking like the medium would even be a loose fit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
@bbest
Finally pulled the trigger on the Bape 93 sweat shorts in a medium. After doing a ton of research and no response for The heatclub, decided that the medium would be best as they would fit 31-34in waist. Copped off the Heatclub, hoping they there are no issue with them shipping.

@bbest - Thanks again for your input and appreciate the assistance.

661 - 680 of 710 Posts