BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner
681 - 700 of 710 Posts

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Shit those came quick, and you mean you went with Medium right, not small? I'd really like to try a large. MY mediums are okay, but I'd like to see how large fits. The problem with only being able to buy the stuff online.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I havnt read back, my apologies, but let me chime in with my thoughts.

Im from the uk, and have been buying bape for a while. I have been an XL in tshirts and hoods for a long time. Recent bape purchases from the last year or so, have come out alot smaller. The cut seems to have changed. Im looking forward to the upcoming mastermind hoods, but i fear it will be alot more snug.

Im a 34 waist in jeans, and the recent shark joggers fit perfectly at size Large.

Hope that helps someone.

Edit : Also on selfridges website, they show XL on the sizing guid as 30 - 34. I found that XL was a tad loose. Especially when they would loosen up on the waist band.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sizing for woman's jackets !!

I want to buy a womans jacket from bape.com (color camo long lengte down jacket) but i don't know what size to order. There is a size xs and a s
I'm a 5 foot 3 inches and asian
And usuall wear a size S or a smal medium

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to buy a womans jacket from bape.com (color camo long lengte down jacket) but i don't know what size to order. There is a size xs and a s
I'm a 5 foot 3 inches and asian
And usuall wear a size S or a smal medium

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wanted to buy bape x champion sweatpants on their japan website but wasn't sure how the sizing goes since the numbers are all over the place. I'm not sure if I am a medium or a large in japanese sizing. My waist is 31 inches & I bought a size large in japan sizing for bape sweat shorts. Can someone help me with the sizing for japan sweat pants because I know sweatpants can sometimes run a little a big.
https://imgur.com/a/dkQ3s

·
Registered
1 Posts
SNOWBOARD JACKET SIZING !?!?!

can anyone help me here. Im looking at ordering the 1st camo 2016 Snowboard jacket in Yellow, and I'm stuck on what size to get. is the fit true to size? or would i have to go up or down a size? Im 5ft 6" and average build. I am a size M but i do buy BAPE T's in a size large.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am trying to get a shark hoodie but i don't know what size to get so someone help me please.
Height-5'6
Weight-190
What size i wear on my shirts are Large and sweaters Large or sometimes XL depending on brands.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shark hoodie sizing help

So as to not clutter the forums, please ask all Bape sizing questions here.

Check the following link for the latest measurements.

http://us.bape.com/sizing
I am trying to get a shark hoodie but i don't know what size to get so someone help me please.
Height-5'6
Weight-190
What size i wear on my shirts are Large and sweaters Large or sometimes XL depending on brands.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ladies' Shark Hoodie Sizing Help?

Just seeing if anyone can help me out, I'm 5'3" standard size girl and thinking about getting a ladies' size S shark hoodie. Think it would fit well or too small? I know for the guys hoodies they always say to size up :/ I've checked the sizing guide on the website but I'm not sure how accurate it is, this would be my first purchase

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sizing 15 year old.

Hi! I was going to cop a Bape shark hoodie. What size do you recommend me?

Skinny guy.

How I want it to fit: a little bit baggy but not too much. Not slim.

Weight: 60KG
Height: 171CM (skinny body)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I normally wear size Large for hoodies.. but I found a good deal for bape in a size XL. I also heard that XL for bape fits like a large. Should I purchase this? Or is it too big? Do they run small?

681 - 700 of 710 Posts