BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner
701 - 710 of 710 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've seen this Bape Gore tex jacket for sale, size XS. I normally wear XS in western clothes, S Asian. I'm 5'4 120lbs. Do you reckon it will fit fine? Also if anyone has measurements for it in this size that would be great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Size for Ladies

So as to not clutter the forums, please ask all Bape sizing questions here.

Check the following link for the latest measurements.

http://us.bape.com/sizing

Trying to order the COLOR CAMO SHARK LONG FULL ZIP HOODIE. I am 5‘8 Not skinny but curvy and I saw it in the category Lady’s in S but I don’t want it to look too tight and short on me. Also when I buy shirts Most of the times I get L or M because it’s cooler, I don’t like too tight shirts.. so I was thinking about buying the hoodie not from the lady section but from the mens so now I don’t know if I should get the Men’s “S” or “M” because I don’t want it to be tooo big tho ( sorry for my English I’m from Germany ) do they run bigger ? Or smaller ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, i am 5'11 (180 cm)& 185 lbs (83kg) and am looking to buy a full zip hoodie and sweatpants. I've heard to size up for the hoodie (so XL instead of L?) but i am unsure for the sweatpants (usually wear a 34-36 waist for jeans...)

Thank you
more info: buying from japan web-store if that makes a difference

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Wollongong about hour drive from Sydney, Australia, and there is only 2 shops in the whole of sydney that supply bape, and one of the stores the owner is actually never there b'cuz he is always flying in japan and america getting heat for the store, but the prices are a bitch, but i need some bape denim so yeah, also the shops are called espionage and nitrogen streetwear

701 - 710 of 710 Posts