BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a while... but I love this community, My name is Dara by the way I am moderator and assistant over here at 3 Peat LA. I want personal invite anybody who reads this post or interesting in it. We have a discord community, we're not soliciting anything or want anything in return from anybody, but we want you guys to join our culture. We assortment of awesome people, which OG like of Mike, Johan, George, couple sicko members, industry models, upcoming designers, workers from BAPE LA and Singapore. It is pretty new and honestly not too complex. If anybody interesting you can click on this link and join Join the 3peat & Friends Discord Server!

I been lurking on here for like past 5 years, and honestly, I am really happy with the growth of this community, I feel like whoever wants to join you can benefit from yourself honestly. I want to also say thank you to the moderators, admin, owner of Bape Talk, for legit checking my items for the past years, and honestly I won't be surpise if one of you guys is already in this discord chat lol.

Let me know you guys have any questions. I be happy to answer : )

1 - 1 of 1 Posts