BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

If anyone do wear Supra, I am trying out this brand. I am just wondering if it is typically fits slightly bigger or smaller or the same, compare to adidas super star (woman size 7.5) or Nike SB or Converse (converse size 6) or Boardflip I (I am a girl and I wear size 6 for Boardflip I)? Thanks so much for answering!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Skytops DONT fit true to size, go exactly one size down.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you so much for replying! I want to buy the Suprano in chrome mesh, however, the site that I want to buy from either have man size 6 (woman size 7.5 in adidas) or size 7 (woman size 8.5 in adidas). I am from Toronto and I know there is a skate store that sells Supra but I am too scared to go try it out in the store and end up not buying it :( Cause, I think Suprano in Chrome mesh was out in 2008 and I don't think the store would have any more of those in stock.

I know skytop is the best model of the Supra but for some reason, I am not too attractive to it :(

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Supra shoe quality it's superb, don't listen to random dudes. They are SKATE shoes, made to last, especially the tuf ones. Skytop was named shoe of the year in a couple of magazines when it debuted. They are comfy as hell.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yo, sorry to ressurect a thread.

Am looking at getting some Supranos online. I am usually a size 11UK in Adidas shoes, but I understand Adidas fit smaller than most brands. I recently ordered some Gravis in 11s and they were MILES bigger than my Adidas.

So if I'm fitting size 11 Adidas, would I be okay with size 10 Supranos? Guy I wanna buy them off says he's a 10 but they were a bit big for him, reckon I should be okay?

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts