BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

Titanic Clothing Company

4K views 57 replies 18 participants last post by  *BAPE|A Business Ape 
#1 · (Edited)

Titanic Clothing Comapny

How's it going BapeTalk? We are Titanic Clothing Company (from London, Ontario) and we've just redone our fall lookbook (a little late I know) and have opened up our online store. We would like to know what you guys think of the final printed shirts and the lookbook (despite us having a $0 budget for it). The online shop has at least a few of all of our shirts in every size left so check it out.

The price of a shirt is $28 Canadian, which right now is about $22 American. $5 for shipping in North America (for 5-9 business day shipping) and if your outside of NA please email me and we can work out the shipping depending on how fast you want your shirt/price range.

We saw that companies were starting to put logos, and words on shirts with no design, strictly looking to make money off their image. Were trying to make shirts that are only design based, your not going to see any logo or text tees from us. Titanic is a skate/street brand focusing on making shirts that look good for skating and the party afterward.

Definition of Titanic:

Quote:
Of enormous scope, power, or influence: “a deepening sense that some titanic event lay just beyond the horizon” (W. Bruce Lincoln).

About the tags, you may notice that they hang down a bit low. This isn't because we suck at placement but because it is a place to hang your extra shoelace when your skating (encase one snaps). We've had that problem many times and normally just have to suck it up and skate with one loose shoe falling off everywhere but it's a nice thing to be able to quickly re-lace and get on with a sesh.

Titanic is available in echelon (London, Ontario)
http://www.titanicclothingcompany.com/echelon.html

Thanks, for all comments and help with the brand.
PM me if you want more info.

See less See more
#7 ·
yes, but on the contrary, don't skaters have belts as well? But ive seen shoelace belts, marketed. So really its a personal choice, as well as a style point, as most shoelaces match the shoes u r wearing. If u don't like it, wear it without the lace.
thanks for the crit though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.