BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the day, the majority of camo hoodies had no graphics at all. They were just the camo pattern fabric. I'm trying to find some unworn ones like that but having very little luck. I have found a few 1st camo versions, but no red, blue, purple. No multicolors. The only hoodies I'm finding with no graphics tend to be new types of camo, flames, milo heads, space.

It seems like they just don't make them anymore. Every hoodie in a classic camo has with BAPE across the chest, the college logo, a shark head, or some other graphic. The camo patterns speak for themselves imo. I don't understand having to add graphics to them. And I'm not interested in shark heads (or tiger heads).

Is this just how it is? I'll probably get one of the 1st camos, but looking for other colors too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't really agree... I've been seeing monochrome and multi-color hoodies come and go on Mercari JP mostly and sometimes Yahoo Auction. Here's one that came to mind, A BATHING APE カモ パーカー 青 送料込み(¥21,400) - メルカリ スマホでかんたん フリマアプリ. Here's an old ended listing but still worth knowing they're out there, A BATHING APE アベイシング エイプ ベイプ 迷彩... - ヤフオク!. But I def. saw a white/pink/purple multicolor one. Just have to do some digging.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts