BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to head to London From Cario EGypt (don't Ask) and i have a 6 hour or so Delay... SO im gonna meet some friends i have in england and I would like to Know what are the must see shops(Specificlly Urban Street Wear) to head 2before I go back 2 the airport & head back home to New York City!!!

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
648 Posts
go to carnaby street, parallel to regents street, it has the Hideout (BBC, supreme etc) just round the corner from it, and there's puma, casio, upper playground, size and some other not really 'high-end' shops.

covent garden has size, diesel, urban outfitters, stussy, carhartt, adidas + others

oxford street has uni qlo (so does regents street), foot locker, some other decent places

between green park and oxford circus station (some road, i forgot what its called) theres loads of real high end stuff, and theres selfridges, they have a street wear section, with a bit of stussy, superdry (also in covent g) and others.

EDIT: OH and of course just a short walk from green park station is dover street market :)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
The hideout, dover street market.

edit: note for self ; read before posting

PEACE

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ANy suggestion of good things to cop??

B

·
0 Posts
Come to Money Remittance worldwide on 5 Baker street and send some money to Egypt.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Harvey Nichols in Knightsbridge has streetwear (inc BBC) ... and Harrods is just up the road in case u've never been there b4 but not much streetwear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts