BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the coolest things I like to see BAPE do is tweaking the APE face based on collaborations, like a "U" in the forehead for the old-school BAPE X UNDERCOVER T, or putting glasses on the character for the BAPE X SILLY THING T, or for other reasons (turning it into a Frankenstein face, for example).

I must have seen most of the variations by now, but I came across this on a sailor-style jacket online last week:

I am curious to see what else is out there in terms of how they've played with the logo. They've done some pretty cool stuff, and I wonder how much of a complete list I can get here. What do you have?

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
One of the coolest things I like to see BAPE do is tweaking the APE face based on collaborations, like a "U" in the forehead for the old-school BAPE X UNDERCOVER T, or putting glasses on the character for the BAPE X SILLY THING T, or for other reasons (turning it into a Frankenstein face, for example).

I must have seen most of the variations by now, but I came across this on a sailor-style jacket online last week:

I am curious to see what else is out there in terms of how they've played with the logo. They've done some pretty cool stuff, and I wonder how much of a complete list I can get here. What do you have?
Angry
Mad
Vectors
Fruit
Various Camos
Micro camo
Valentines

Theres probably lots more.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for posting alla that, y'all... I hadn't seen the Halloween ones before.

·
Registered
295 Posts
The one in my avatar is from the Kyoto store re-opening.
Also here's the Stars Wars/Darth Maul ape head:

·
Registered
168 Posts
The old tiger hoodies had the sleeve tag with the Frankenape on it.
I have one in my closet but CBA to take a pic lol

Found one from valencia

1 - 20 of 23 Posts