BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping BT would be able to help me out. I'm goin to Philly the end of Jan. to shop (for clothes) and i'd like to know some favorite stores of people on BT or just good stores in general. So far i know of Stussy, UBIQ, H&M, and some others but would like to know more urban/streetwear stores, as well as some high fashion stores.
Brigadao:)

Also some places (if any) to find denim like LVC, APC, Nudie, Evisu, etc.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
you're out of luck for APC and Evisu aside from puma x evisu collab

ubiq carries LVC, original fake, nike sb, jordans etc.
stussy is right above ubiq

Nocturnal on south street has a vans syndicate and nike sb account

theres a sneaker shop in china town called abacus (spelling??)

alife is also opening a store in philly but i'm not sure if it will be open when you're there.

theres a lot of fun stuff to do on South Street in general.

and puma shop right next to Ubiq has the on going puma x evisu collab in stock.

also diesel is right there as well.

GO EAT A CHEESESTEAK SON!

Pat's is the best... its on passyunk and 9th or something like that.

its been a while since i've been home.

·
Registered
948 Posts
you're out of luck for APC and Evisu aside from puma x evisu collab

ubiq carries LVC, original fake, nike sb, jordans etc.
stussy is right above ubiq

Nocturnal on south street has a vans syndicate and nike sb account

theres a sneaker shop in china town called abacus (spelling??)

alife is also opening a store in philly but i'm not sure if it will be open when you're there.

theres a lot of fun stuff to do on South Street in general.

and puma shop right next to Ubiq has the on going puma x evisu collab in stock.

also diesel is right there as well.

GO EAT A CHEESESTEAK SON!

Pat's is the best... its on passyunk and 9th or something like that.

its been a while since i've been home.

Afficial on South Street used to have a bunch of Bape/BBC/IC along with all kinds of other brands and kicks, but someone told me they closed a while ago. I haven't been to South Street in forever, so I can't confirm that. I'm not a huge fan of UBIQ, but it's a cool place. I've also never been to Abacus.

There are 2 Dr. Denims, one in the gallery and one on south street. I was told they had Evisu, but I never saw it in there. The gallery also has another UBIQ and a KICKS USA (owned by the UBIQ guy, I think).

If you want to go a little outside the city, Estetiks in Doylestown has some nice stuff, and it's a nice little shop. Lots of SB's, but no account.

P.S. Geno's>Pat's, but they're all good. Tony Luke's is equally delicious.

·
Registered
70 Posts
theres a place called made to order they carry evisu ive never been but ill have to look up the specific address abakus is a cool spot all their kicks are on consignment so its like flight club prices afficial did close pedestrian is on south thats a dope store u can go to wthn right off of 3rd and market theu have a tier 0 account and have alife and crooks and some other brand the best cheesesteak in philly is at delasandaros in the north east ubiq is a great store one of the best in philly IMO the dr denim does carry evisu and red monkey but they only have garbage pairs not the japanese pairs that are straight just raw jeans plus last time i was in there it was all cheap clothes they change every like week in that store
enjoy philly man great city

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
afficial on south street used to have a bunch of bape/bbc/ic along with all kinds of other brands and kicks, but someone told me they closed a while ago. I haven't been to south street in forever, so i can't confirm that. I'm not a huge fan of ubiq, but it's a cool place. I've also never been to abacus.

There are 2 dr. Denims, one in the gallery and one on south street. I was told they had evisu, but i never saw it in there. The gallery also has another ubiq and a kicks usa (owned by the ubiq guy, i think).

If you want to go a little outside the city, estetiks in doylestown has some nice stuff, and it's a nice little shop. Lots of sb's, but no account.

P.s. Geno's>pat's, but they're all good. Tony luke's is equally delicious.

genos is shit fuck you.

·
Registered
948 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Pats and Geno's both are trash, its all about Gooey Looeys on Moyamensing & Moore, and of course Tony Lukes

·
Registered
948 Posts
Yo, each of them has their own specialty. Geno's has the best provo wit, Pat's has the best whiz wit, and Tony Luke's has the roast pork with broc rabe.

And Chickie's and Petes has the best god damn crab fries in the world.

I love Philadelphia

EDIT: I almost forgot about Jim's on South Street. That shit is good, too.

·
Registered
170 Posts
crab fries? damn that does sound good, but I highly reccomend goin to gooey looeys if you're down with eatin a messy meal

·
Banned
4,424 Posts
Can we agree that the Eagles and the Phillies are the fuckin best ever?
seriously? after 1 title for the phillies in what....20 years? and as for the eagles they havent had a title since...shit...prob 20 years too lol...the phillies won last yr. congrats to em. But the best ever is like the hugest overstatement you could make. Next u gonna say McNabb is the #1 QB in nfl history.

P.S. Please dont b/c he isnt =] he isnt in the top thousand lol

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
seriously? after 1 title for the phillies in what....20 years? and as for the eagles they havent had a title since...shit...prob 20 years too lol...the phillies won last yr. congrats to em. But the best ever is like the hugest overstatement you could make. Next u gonna say McNabb is the #1 QB in nfl history.

lmfao

could be the eagles this year though :shrug:

but even if they do win it all.....

mcnabb's not getting any younger.

·
Registered
948 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts