BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like it says,.........I play BF2, and Css, My clan on BF2 is United Soldiers, my username on BF2 is javier5, you can check my stats.
Also post what you think bout the games, ur clan(s), when you started etc etc.

·
Registered
802 Posts
why in the world did this get stickied? I thought stickies were only supposed to be for things that have updated information on a daily to weekly basis like release dates and what not. This doesn't deserve to be stickied. A handful of people will say "i play this and that online" rinse and repeat. If your gonna make a stickied Game topic it should be a list of people's Xbox Live user names and then next to it what games they usually play multiplayer on frequently.

·
Registered
802 Posts
so then why isn't the Xbox Live thread Stickied? Wouldn't that be one of the most important game threads so bapetalk ppl on Live can play against each other. Like i just said on my last post. Instead of this one where ppl are just gonna say they play this and that. I'd say either sticky the xbox live one or make a new one for xbox live and get more specific, User names, what games they play, when they usually get on. And then update the first page with everyones info. So everyone could just go to that page and get whatever info they want to play against each other. Wouldn't that make much more sense then this.......

·
Registered
802 Posts
matter of fact, i think i will actually make that thread and see if you (iggy) or whoever else wants to sticky it, AND i'll try and come up with other good game thread idea topics that should be worth stickying.

·
Registered
572 Posts
stfu lol my comp is back up and running

wuts ur css name nigo? mine is throwinfire92 hurry up i gotta go to bed

edit: that's the account name, i go by BLaZE

·
Registered
802 Posts
Since i never answered the topic. Lets see i play..............Burnout Revenge, COD2, NFS MW, DOA4, GRAW, SF II HF, Gears, NBA 2k7, Uno, Texas Hold Em, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Madden 07, Rockstar Table Tennis, BF2. All on 360, and some i don't technically play anymore but they are all xbox live multiplayers so you never kno.

Iggy, i made a new thread of Xbox Live Gamer tags and what not like i said and i'll keep the list updated as more and more ppl post their gamer tags if anymore ppl do. I also made a Xbox Live Challenges thread so that ppl can request matches / challenge ppl / join up for a friendly game / and talk about the matches or whatever afterwards. Iggy please feel free to either Sticky or Lock them as you see fit since your Mr.Mod. They are threads i think will be useful for the gaming section, but your the boss so its up to u.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I used to play WC3 heavily, then i started with Dota, now i go on randomly for an occasional footmen frenzy or hero line wars.

Same goes with CS, used to take it seriously, now i play when im bored. Probably surf or those gun game servers.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gun game is sick but only 4 a lil while did u ever do the surfing shit?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
i do surf maps on cs for fun at times.

i did play gun game too, that was fun but it died out quick, same with gunbound.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh, damn @ first i was like damn how do these dudes do that surf shit??!!! it took me like 3 days to master it......but it gets maaaad boring sometimes, the best mod to css IMO is the zombie mod! that shit is intense sometimes, especially when ur the last guy alive.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts