BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I'm no gamer...I'm actually pretty bad lol. I play games on my mac, but it's been a while since I've done so, since my friend who coordinated the co-op sessions moved to europe. There are a lot of games I haven't even opened yet (half life 2, monday night combat, e.y.e., torchlight, nuclear dawn, brink, alien swarm, renegade ops).

I play killing floor, l4d2, counter strike source and borderlands the most.
I've also played a little bit of nation red, dead island, sanctum, and payday.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I'm no gamer...I'm actually pretty bad lol. I play games on my mac, but it's been a while since I've done so, since my friend who coordinated the co-op sessions moved to europe. There are a lot of games I haven't even opened yet (half life 2, monday night combat, e.y.e., torchlight, nuclear dawn, brink, alien swarm, renegade ops).

I play killing floor, l4d2, counter strike source and borderlands the most.
I've also played a little bit of nation red, dead island, sanctum, and payday.
You haven't opened half-life 2?!. You need too. Its a great game. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am playing League of Legends because it is one of the best games ever and I can make money based on it. I didn't understand how others could make money only to show how they play some months ago but now I understand how and I take part in this group. One thing stopped me to begin, it was my rank because when you play your viewers see what rank you have and I had to increase it but I couldn't make this in a short time and I searched some boost services. The lol boost prices are the best and I took its service and my rank was boosted in some days. Now I make a good income from streaming.

181 - 194 of 194 Posts