BapeTalk: A Bathing Ape banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The WiiSpray Project is essentially a platform developed to create “virtual graffiti” through the use of Wii technology. Originally developed in the Spring of 2007 by students Martin Lihs and Frank Matuse, the WiiSpray has quickly emerged as a legitimate creation allowing one or more people to interact creatively independent of space and time. What makes the WiiSpray even more unique is its ability to create works that could be saved on a server, independent of particular platforms. Further detailed information regarding this innovative project can be found at WiiSpray.com.
This looks awesome! :D

·
Registered
606 Posts
I mean, its dope looking and all, but I'd way rather paint a freight...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I mean, its dope looking and all, but I'd way rather paint a freight...
True, but this is perfect when you don't have any cans or want to try a new t-up or something!

·
Registered
606 Posts
eh, I guess, it just seems lame to me though. Its not going to be very accurate, its not like you can stand like 4 feet away from the tv and itll feel like a real can of paint, to do that you'd have to have it right against the tv screen. It's just going to feel like a "graffiti" game using a can shaped controller like a mouse. Even worse that it's sponsored by Montana Cans...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We'll see... Maybe it turns out good or maybe not. Don't hate on Montana, Montana Black is nice :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Its not going to be very accurate, its not like you can stand like 4 feet away from the tv and itll feel like a real can of paint, to do that you'd have to have it right against the tv screen. It's just going to feel like a "graffiti" game using a can shaped controller like a mouse.
werd that's what iwas thinking, it's not gonna feel like you're actually doing a throw or a burner...just waving a can in the air like a doof.

i still wanna try it though, cause if i'm wrong and it's sweet...it'll be awesome for developing new shit.

·
Registered
606 Posts
German Montana is garbage dude... Spanish Hardcore and Belton are the only way to go when buying paint. Krylon, Rustoleum, Painters Touch, and American Accents are the only way to go when boosting.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
German Montana is garbage dude... Spanish Hardcore and Belton are the only way to go when buying paint. Krylon, Rustoleum, Painters Touch, and American Accents are the only way to go when boosting.
I like Spanish Hardcore and Belton much more then German Montana but German Montana is still nice

·
Registered
606 Posts
now that they make female fatcaps, painters choice is gonna be the shiiiiiit
i always go rusto or american accents

fuck buying paint
Yeah, though PT's formula got watered down about 2 years ago. Back in the day man, I had a wall full of stolen rusto and shit, none of this male can bullshit we got now. I haven't painted in months, I need to head out and hit some steel.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
mmm steel
i'm sure they lay-ups in Kentucky are dope as fuck
the ones in Ohio are crazy man, i gotta go paint at one next time i'm there.

PT has definitely been watered down, but i'm hoping it will spray nicer with a cap on it. also, they have a really nice color pallate.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Yeah man, we've got a shit-ton of freights here, its weird, Norfolk Southern and CSX are the only national lines that have yards here, but we get 'em all. Last time we hit freights we hit a Panam, old ass Chicago Northwestern, and a rusty Chessie System. Got a reefer spot by my parents, and a chill boxcar layup by my house. Where you from anyway?

·
Registered
606 Posts
thats no good, weve got like 4 HUGE yards, like, get lost in huge, and litterally like 70 layups. We've had a cookout in a yard before, fireworks on July 4, its sick.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I'm telling you dude, Louisville is one ill ass city. If you ever head down here for some reason or another hit me up lol. We should get a graffiti thread goin, I might get on that...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts